Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

I love this shot! I've never been to BB and I've never seen a picture from this angle before. Were you going down that horrifying slide?

No. I didn't go down the "horrifying slide" but I did the next-easy level horrifying slide. It has 2 big hills in it (drops) and it's nowhere near as tall. That said, it's still pretty high and very fast. :scared1:

That is a beauty! And had to be up early for that one!

Have to wonder: did you do safari that early? If so, were the animals up or down?

Beautiful.

:)

Jud

Thanks!

I didn't end up doing the safari as I got distracted by Asia and the Yeti :) This trip made me realize how great visiting in Jan/Feb really is for shooting. With a sunrise at 7:15am and a sunset around 6:30pm it was so easy to get great light at reasonable times. AK opened at 8am this day...this was shot at 8:10am...a completely civilized time of day for sunrise pics.

2079-1_zps881d08b9.jpg

Ilivetogo.... Another Great slide shot....You are braver than I !! :rotfl2:

STEAMBOAT209.... Nice shot !! :thumbsup2

DSC_0471-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter