• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of the Day May 27th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if they turned the Swiss Family Treehouse into Tarzan's treehouse!!

Nooooo!!!

1) Look at it: Tarzan's house has nothing! One room at the top! Swiss Family Tree house has so much!!!

2) Have you ever seen Swiss Family Robinson??? (The movie?)

:)

Jud

Loving the Hong Kong pictures!

9402edrev-L.jpg

Nooooo!!!

1) Look at it: Tarzan's house has nothing! One room at the top! Swiss Family Tree house has so much!!!

2) Have you ever seen Swiss Family Robinson??? (The movie?)

Jud

1) Well I would hope they would 'Disney' the heck outta it and make it better than HK...pixiedust:
2) Yes, I fell in love with the movie when I was a kid and still love it today.. and own it too... :happytv:
3) just sayin...

1) Well I would hope they would 'Disney' the heck outta it and make it better than HK...pixiedust:
2) Yes, I fell in love with the movie when I was a kid and still love it today.. and own it too... :happytv:
3) just sayin...

Okay...

It was one of my childhood movies too! pixiedust:

Jud

been back a few weeks...just stating to sort through these photos. My favorite so far
original.jpg

Pretty cool Kris!

Was watching fan vid last night and noticed that the JC in DL goes past the Temple of the Indy Ride...

Also that is seems to visit places in reverse of WDW to some extent.

Okay- Pop Quiz: I posted this shot as a "Random Disney Moment" on FB last night with the question, where is this?

She had places to go and things to see... no patience for dawdling grown ups!

Jud

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter