Picture of the day for the Fort.

totem.jpg

I love the pictures, but I still don't understand why we have to park our expensive bikes in the sand at the Marina. I've made a complaint about this many times, but nobody seems to care.

We know that smile!!!!...such a great man and loved his voice!!!..he made our first visit to the Fort a memorable one....Thanks Tony for posting this picture!!!...can't wait to get back to the Fort. We were there last year at the end of April beginning of May for 10 incredible days!!!:love:

We know that smile!!!!...such a great man and loved his voice!!!..he made our first visit to the Fort a memorable one....Thanks Tony for posting this picture!!!...can't wait to get back to the Fort. We were there last year at the end of April beginning of May for 10 incredible days!!!:love:

Donnell has been at Trail's End for many years. On a trip a few years back I went for breakfast by myself one morning and he was my server. I drink iced tea all day long, even for breakfast. Donnell could not keep up with me as I emptied one mason jar after another. He came out with a small pitcher of tea and set it on the table. Then he pulled out a straw and put it in the pitcher, and placed it in front of me. :rotfl2: That was awesome!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter