Picture of the day for the Fort.

Yes, I did 'tweak it' a little.I've been trying out the program that GDAD recommended. Topaz labs has a nice add on to Photoshop.:thumbsup2

Cool...I'm going to have to make the jump to Photoshop. I use Fireworks now, but there's just so much cool stuff for Photoshop. Although I think that plugin you're referring to might also be available for Fireworks?

I guess people are bored and need some Troll excitement. It was a picture and folks are just looking for a reason to revisit middle school.

I need to give my friend Scruff a call so you guys can have someone to play with. How is that for snarky?
???????????????????? what are you talking about ??????????????

Um, to quote a fellow Dis'er, (not me, cuz I don't use the word patoot) "No one posts a pic of a horses patoot without a motive...."

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This! Still carrying on about a picture of a horse for heavens sakes!

Sorry I forgot to quote!

This! Still carrying on about a picture of a horse for heavens sakes!

Sorry I forgot to quote!

To be honest, your husband has a penchant for posting questionable pictures - not to mention priding himself on being a troll. Makes me think that the picture was meant to evoke the response that he got.

Hun, if you want it dropped, bringing it back up in a thread really isn't helping very much. Not to mention the fact that the sentences you are quoting are from a different thread, anyway.

If this is really getting under your skin, you need to be reminded that this is a message board. What you are seeing are strictly words on the screen. It'll be okay. Trust me.

And if it really isn't getting under your skin, then you're posting this just to troll a bit. Which, that in and of itself is kinda sad.

I'm sure you've got much more important things to do than be offended by words from someone you've never met, or to troll on a Disney message board. Pretty silly. ;)

To be honest, your husband has a penchant for posting questionable pictures - not to mention priding himself on being a troll. Makes me think that the picture was meant to evoke the response that he got.

Hun, if you want it dropped, bringing it back up in a thread really isn't helping very much. Not to mention the fact that the sentences you are quoting are from a different thread, anyway.

If this is really getting under your skin, you need to be reminded that this is a message board. What you are seeing are strictly words on the screen. It'll be okay. Trust me.

And if it really isn't getting under your skin, then you're posting this just to troll a bit. Which, that in and of itself is kinda sad.

Quite presumptuous aren't we?

I'm sure you've got much more important things to do than be offended by words from someone you've never met, or to troll on a Disney message board. Pretty silly. ;)

Quite presumptuous aren't we?

Yodagirl,

Just an FYI. Mrs. Troll and Mr. Troll(TM2E), are the same person.

Just a gentle reminder to all, this is suppose to be a "picture only thread". I am guilty of posting comments too, (just like this one for instance :))but please, let's get back to photos!!!

FortWildernessVacationDec2010115ed.jpg

Just a gentle reminder to all, this is suppose to be a "picture only thread". I am guilty of posting comments too, (just like this one for instance :))but please, let's get back to photos!!!

FortWildernessVacationDec2010115ed.jpg

I'll bring this back around, Tony. Where was this picture taken?

This used to be the best thread on any forum. PLEASE.......get back to the pics and stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter