Picture of the day for the Fort.

Looks like she is bobbing the tail for the parade. No big deal. Just the angle makes it look worse than what it really is.

A couple of the horses at the stable had antlers on this past week.... too cute!!

IMG_3115.jpg

One of the Christmas decorations that you'll see at the Fort now.... here because my husband, TheBigGuy, happens to be a helicopter pilot! :lmao:

IMG_3028.jpg

At the Meadows Trading post.... look up - they have some lovely swags up in the rafters!!

IMG_3127.jpg

I think she was just kidding around?!?! Or rather, just 'horsing' around!

Um, to quote a fellow Dis'er, (not me, cuz I don't use the word patoot) "No one posts a pic of a horses patoot without a motive...."

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Excellent photo! Did you apply a Photoshop filter to this? Your colors are really vivid.

Yes, I did 'tweak it' a little.I've been trying out the program that GDAD recommended. Topaz labs has a nice add on to Photoshop.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter