Picture of the day for the Fort.

FWIMG_0583.jpg

Wow, what loop was that in?

VP

We were in the 2500 loop on the left side going in, a few cabins down from the entrance.
Sorry I don't remember the exact number. This loop is really close to the quiet pool and laundry - and as you saw, our 'backyard' was very green and woodsy.

Here's another critter that was roaming around our loop. I apologize about the blur. I was way too excited over the silly thing to get a clear shot, lol!

FWIMG_0521.jpg

I love this thread. Making our first trip to Disney in 2 months. Question about the majority of these pictures. I thought there would be more people at the places in these pictures. Were alot of these taken in early morning?

Running low in the archives for fresh photos. Happily we are making a camping trip to The Fort in about 1 1/2 weeks! It will be a full year in October since our last camping trip. It will also be our first trip since we got rid of the TT and are back in tents. Should be interesting.....;)

WaltDisneyWorldFortWildernessRiv-79.jpg

That is a long time for you! Hope you have a GREAT Time with lots of pictures! Oh ya and Micky Waffles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter