Picture of the day for the Fort.

Your pictures are great what brand of camera did you use???

I have a Nikon D3100 with just the standard lens that came with it. I'm hoping to get a better lens soon. Too many other priorities getting in the way!:rolleyes:

DSC00710.jpg

Wish I was in that line right now... could use some Fort wilderness magic:thumbsup2

storyteller,

all you have to do is drive up to the guard and tell him....

"uh, I'm here to see a guy named jeepfreek".

"It's probably listed under 'J'".

"I think he's here right now". :yay:

Bama ED

I'm thinking...I miss this place already. What a downer to go back to work after being at the 'Fort'.
1e9cf46e.jpg

2ca2fa1b.jpg

783ac31e.jpg

I just happened to be sitting under the awning kicking back and saw this falcon land on the campsite power pole across from our 625 site.

6635523b.jpg

Just wanted to thank everyone who takes the time to post such great pictures. Some people would probably look at some of them and say "Well thats just a picture of a swimming pool or a building" but to me it is like being transported to a most wonderful place to have all my daily cares taken away. Again thanks to all of you who post the pics.

princess: Sydney princess: Samantha

Just wanted to thank everyone who takes the time to post such great pictures. Some people would probably look at some of them and say "Well thats just a picture of a swimming pool or a building" but to me it is like being transported to a most wonderful place to have all my daily cares taken away. Again thanks to all of you who post the pics.

princess: Sydney princess: Samantha

I think we all agree with you!!! That's why we all post many similar pictures of the same ole thing!!! It's always nice to get a glimpse from 'home'.:)

Been spending more time on the Photography Threads recently. I do have a few more pics from our recent trip. :)

I've been "that guy" before....:woohoo:

Bama ED

I've been that guy who has to carry everything....see him in the back there :umbrella: even the kids. :grouphug: I wish someone took a picture of me... that was only a couple of years ago at the fort.... wife just starting laughing as I wrote this... she said "you seemed happy or were you crying for help, OOPS" still laughing she is!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter