Picture of the Day April 5, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyndiella....Love seeing the oldies !! :)

From the 15th flr. of BLT...
DSC_0224-1-Copy.jpg

Thanks! oh and WOW on this picture!!!

Cyndiella: Thank you! I got lucky with that one. We were standing on the deck for the resort launches at Poly. It just happened that the monorail train stopped right at the position to wait for the one in front to clear the platform. ;) Love the oldie pics!

Pythonfan888: Absolutely love this one - gorgeous! :thumbsup2

Thanks Pythonfan888.... and I agree with you on this castle/sunset pic.. just gorgeous!!

Want people to look at you weird and say, "what is he doing?"...then take pictures of trash cans!

Disney_Photography_17.jpg

That was in the Haunted Mansion line. Before the split that goes to the interactive queue area. The queue bends around to the entrance to the left. It was shot with a wide angle (GoPro camera) so it looks a little different that what you might be used to.

Thanks! I'll have to hit that spot on my next trip! Luckily I will be going solo and will be able to stop for pictures when I want with out getting any flack from anyone. :cool1:

Want people to look at you weird and say, "what is he doing?"...then take pictures of trash cans!

Disney_Photography_17.jpg

That may be so.. but.. Look at how well you captured the monorail and SSE above the trash can.. not to mention the 2 bushes at the top corners of the trashcan - mimicking mouse ears.. or if you will.. look at it upside-down and see a HM with those same 2 bushes with SSE.. That, my friend, is true Disney art! :artist: and I salute your genius! Well done..

cyndiella....Thanks..lets see more oldies!! ::yes::

Evad.....Have a "Magical" Magic Cruise !!!! :cool1:

So...Why didn't they swap the bldg with the parking lot???:confused3...certainly not a great view..:faint:

DSC_0209-1-Copy.jpg

[Putting on my flame retardant suit]

While I enjoy seeing these pictures from older WDW days since I started visiting WDW in 1979 myself, could we please post them in the very popular Old Disney Park photos thread here rather than this thread which seems to be for more current photos.

That way people are less likely to be confused and wondering why something looks different than current maps and pictures as they plan a trip.

I really don't want to offend anyone, just try to keep things a bit organized.

[Putting on my flame retardant suit]

While I enjoy seeing these pictures from older WDW days since I started visiting WDW in 1979 myself, could we please post them in the very popular Old Disney Park photos thread here rather than this thread which seems to be for more current photos.

That way people are less likely to be confused and wondering why something looks different than current maps and pictures as they plan a trip.

I really don't want to offend anyone, just try to keep things a bit organized.

Oh great, a thread I never saw before. Yep, put on your flame retardant suit because my dh will be spitting fire at the MORE time I am now going to have to spend on the DIS looking at another thread. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter