Picture of the Day April 5, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
8895ed2-L.jpg

Anyone else ever see this guy in Frontierland? This is the second time DD has seen this alligator!

232323232fp6359_nu322_8___29__WSNRCG385878_5336nu0mrj.jpg

232323232fp635_nu3858_69_346_294969437245ot1lsi.jpg
:tink:

My wife spotted one a couple of years ago. I thought she was talking about an animatronic. She said "No swimming next to the boat".
It looks a little bigger than the one we saw 2 years ago. But I'm sure it would have grown a bit since then.

My wife spotted one a couple of years ago. I thought she was talking about an animatronic. She said "No swimming next to the boat".
It looks a little bigger than the one we saw 2 years ago. But I'm sure it would have grown a bit since then.

I thought DD was crazy when she called me and told me! :lmao: She saw it the first time a couple years ago too! My question is: How do that keep that sucker off Tom Sawyers Island? :rotfl2: Anyone else ever see the alligator? :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter