Picture of the Day April 5, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, going to be in Disney Nov 8th to 11th, leaving on the morning of the 2th. Anyone going to be in the area to meet up? Missing Cyndi by a day.

922.jpg

The pressure was too much for me.... :rolleyes1
Just booked a few days in Dec @ BLT MK view..to be at the Fantasyland Grand Opening....and catch my FOTLK for the last time....
Too bad nobody I know wants to go with me...but..."do" love my solo trips:yay:

DSC_0218-1-1.jpg

What? Are they closing it?

The pressure was too much for me.... :rolleyes1
Just booked a few days in Dec @ BLT MK view..to be at the Fantasyland Grand Opening....and catch my FOTLK for the last time....
......Too bad nobody I know wants to go with me...but..."do" love my solo trips:yay:

DSC_0218-1-1.jpg

Beautiful, Carol! I love how you pulled all that color out of the pavement.

Maybe an Oldie, but great shot of that!!! Best I've seen!

:)

Jud

Thanks, I agree! My DH found some old slides that his father took back in the day.. He had them transferred to digital and let me post them. F-i-L was a shutter bug and took lots of trips to everywhere..

Thanks, I agree! My DH found some old slides that his father took back in the day.. He had them transferred to digital and let me post them. F-i-L was a shutter bug and took lots of trips to everywhere..

Ahhhhh! Ya, cause I was thinking, that wasn't taken with a Brownie!

:)

Jud

An oldie here... circa 1982. (more oldies to come)

Untitled-12.jpg

THIS IS GREAT!!!! We just watched the move this week on TV. Hadn't seen it in years and brought back so many memories for DH and I of this ride! Thanks for sharing!

An oldie here... circa 1982. (more oldies to come)

Untitled-12.jpg

I miss that ride, we were there in '83 and I made my parents stand in the rain for half an hour or more just to ride it.

Of course I miss "If You Had Wings" too.

Great pic Cyndi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter