Picture of the Day April 5, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea: Nice first post here!! Welcome!!
Loribeth: Mickey looks like he's doing the Karate Kid Crane thing.. :goodvibes Don'tcha love catching them in the act?..heehee :laughing:

I love Tangled too! I would so like to get on this bus.. wouldn't you?

IMG_0526.jpg

Ok guys...WHAT is this and WHERE do you get it?????????:love:

I just got caught up again (been away for a while) and may I please ask what exactly is happening to Test Track? I thought it was getting refurbed, but are they totally changing it around? No more GM sponsorship?

Sorry....guess that's more than 3 questions....my bad!

Thanks!

Heather

Ok guys...WHAT is this and WHERE do you get it?????????:love:

I just got caught up again (been away for a while) and may I please ask what exactly is happening to Test Track? I thought it was getting refurbed, but are they totally changing it around? No more GM sponsorship?

Sorry....guess that's more than 3 questions....my bad!

Thanks!

Heather

It's a No Way Jose from Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club and It's WONDERFUL :cloud9:. It's chocolate and vanilla Ice Cream with tons of warm peanut butter and chocolate sauce and whipped cream and chocolate pieces. It's a great price at around $8.00 and it's so good. It took 5 of us to eat ours, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter