Picture of the Day April 15, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning....

POTD...
DSC_0065-1.jpg

Kaewin: what is that stuff surrounding the spires on the castle? Is that a peter pan flying around it... Any special occasion for that? Don't see it on Jud's wonderful evening shot of the castle.. :confused3
ps... hope the family is all rested up and are looking forward to your next trip! :goodvibes

I can't remember what it was before but Goofypop is most likely right. It was not very late in the afternoon and I wanted to hit a couple more rides but my wife wasn't happay and you know what they say "If momma aint happy no one is happy." So we only did Splash Mountain after that and left.

It was either the 30th or 31st of Dec 2005.

With the blurriness behind Donald's lower hand, it looks like our favorite duck is holding a gun or something. Hmmmm....

9-16-10%252520Frontierland%252520-%252520Donald%252520Duck%2525202.jpg

With the blurriness behind Donald's lower hand, it looks like our favorite duck is holding a gun or something. Hmmmm....

9-16-10%252520Frontierland%252520-%252520Donald%252520Duck%2525202.jpg

Well, it is pretty widely known that he has one heck of a grudge at second billign all the time... how long do you think he can hold it in?

:)

Jud

Well, it is pretty widely known that he has one heck of a grudge at second billign all the time... how long do you think he can hold it in?

:)

Jud

LOL!!!! :rotfl: I don't know...I never noticed this when I was editing it. I just noticed it this evening when I decided to post it on here.

You see that God awful gold thing attached to the front of the castle? That was there for the Happiest Celebration on Earth back in 2005. They had characters all over the castle and that huge photo frame on the front over the entrance. But thank goodness it wasn't as bad as the birthday cake debacle.

Goofypop: I have to agree with you... esp. after seeing Jud's close ups.. ugh.. what were they thinking!!

Kaewin... glad to see happier faces on the fam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter