** Picture of the Day 3 **

A Facebook friend reminded me that 2 years ago was our last week of "normal". 😒 Took me back to the Friday night soccer game that ended up being DGD's final high school game and the final goal she scored as a Brahmanette....

i-3LPCKWM-M.jpg
i-nmcKCPm-M.jpg
:tink:

A Facebook friend reminded me that 2 years ago was our last week of "normal". 😒 Took me back to the Friday night soccer game that ended up being DGD's final high school game and the final goal she scored as a Brahmanette....

i-3LPCKWM-M.jpg
i-nmcKCPm-M.jpg
:tink:

I was thinking a similar thing yesterday. March 13th was my last 'outside' day which I spent getting med tests done by a lady who insisted on leaning directly over my face the entire time w/o a mask! Thank goodness I didn't get Covid from her!

I was thinking a similar thing yesterday. March 13th was my last 'outside' day which I spent getting med tests done by a lady who insisted on leaning directly over my face the entire time w/o a mask! Thank goodness I didn't get Covid from her!

Soccer game was Friday; Treavor left for the Vegas pool tournament on Saturday; Sara & the girls flew to Vegas on Sunday; we flew out late Monday night and started for the Grand Canyon on Tuesday. We returned to Vegas Thursday and flew home on the 13th, Friday. Sara and the girls were going to stay all week but by Sunday she had them on a flight home and then SHE got "cold feet" and booked a Tuesday flight home. Treavor was STILL winning and playing in the pool tournament. He was in the semi-finals Saturday afternoon and decided to "give up and throw the match" so he could get home. On his trip to the airport he literally watched "the lights go out" on the Vegas Strip. There were 8 passengers on his flight home with 6 attendants and 2 pilots....16 people on that huge plane flying back to Austin and that was it. Life as we knew it "stopped in it's tracks". Texas wasn't as strict on mandates but it was June before I ventured back into a grocery store. School administrators did their best to make Allie's class feel "special". They were able to have public graduation but only 4 family members allowed per graduate and we sat in "groups of 4", fully masked with the 6' distance requirement. Still makes me cry thinking of all that class missed out on. 😢:tink:

BUSY weekend for DGD! Saturday night prom after beginning the day at dance competition at the University of Houston. NICE surprise when she and her Mom returned to the hotel around midnight to find 2 of her dance teachers "waiting up" for her! :lovestruc BEST "dance family" EVER! Eight performances today with awards for all but her sweetest award was the last of the night for her solo :goodvibes: Now back to school for the week and then a much deserved Spring Break!

652576652577:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter