** Picture of the Day 3 **

May your tree be filled with "oversized presents" this Christmas day :santa:...MERRY CHRISTMAS:

P1110766_zpsi0cya1zp.jpg
:tink:

Always something extra special worshiping with the entire family on Christmas Eve at my childhood church :cloud9: and watching the younger generation carry on the traditions :lovestruc:

P1150839_zps9awks3ib.jpg

...and to put the finishing touches (and final gifts) on/under the tree getting ready for Christmas morning...

P1150955_zpsfkdoa1et.jpg
:tink:

So, what's up with the firemen?

You know, the funny part is that we didn't even notice the firemen until I got home and uploaded the photo. We had been in the parks all day and got back late so I just snapped a photo quickly as we walked past.

I know, not a very satisfying answer! But I can safely say it didn't burn down!

You know, the funny part is that we didn't even notice the firemen until I got home and uploaded the photo. We had been in the parks all day and got back late so I just snapped a photo quickly as we walked past.

I know, not a very satisfying answer! But I can safely say it didn't burn down!

Now that's what I call a good day at Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter