** Picture of the Day 3 **

Wow. That looks amazing! May I ask what time that was? It must have gone totally over my head that there was lighting and I am now wondering where the heck I was when lightning struck XD

Sure :stitch2: According to my camera clock the 2 strikes I have occurred between 11.02 and 11.03pm. I set up shop and began testing my exposures around 10.45p and I stayed until about 11.05pm My friends finished the Haunted Mansion ride and wanted to move on. :earboy2: Of course I did miss a bunch of strikes around the 10.50pm mark, because I had to swap out my battery and refocus everything. The cloud cover also made it a little difficult to catch bolts and not just flashy sky.

Huh. I was watching Fantasmic during that time. I guess I was so caught up with show I never noticed the Lightning.

balloons_1130059_flat.jpg

Freedom Balloon Fest, Zebulon NC (near Raleigh), 22 May 2015.
After going up some of the balloons returned for a "balloon glow" at dusk, it was fun to see them lit up.
Disney tie-in: Disney has a hot air balloon at Downtown... ;)

Panasonic GX7 with 12-35, 1/60 @ f/4, ISO 1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter