** Picture of the Day 3 **

Second set of 224 steps we climbed last Friday at Seven Falls in Colorado Springs; these were very steep but the views at the top were worth it!

IMG_0071ed1-XL.jpg

Second set of 224 steps we climbed last Friday at Seven Falls in Colorado Springs; these were very steep but the views at the top were worth it!

IMG_0071ed1-XL.jpg

We visited here a number of years ago. That hike is awful! I made it half way but our son did the whole thing. My knees would never tolerate it now.

We visited here a number of years ago. That hike is awful! I made it half way but our son did the whole thing. My knees would never tolerate it now.

I never get vertigo but these steps made me very nervous. My knees did okay but I had to keep convincing myself that I could make it especially on the way down! One woman would walk up 5 steps and then sit down until she got to the top but she did it!

It's all been redone there and was a beautiful place, especially early in the day. I'd like to go back and hike the other trail but those steps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter