** Picture of the Day 3 **

DSC01228-X2.jpg

Presence

April 20, 2016

Only three months ago, but it feels like forever. From a solo trip to the park, one where I made several very successful photographs, at least I think so.

Main Street was busy, but as I often have done, I paused and glanced over. I think many of us do as we enter, or as we are leaving. We offer a nod and a silent “thank you”. Maybe because I was solo on this trip, so my senses only focused on myself, but I felt a real moment of connection. I had to wait a few minutes, for another guest to move out of the shot. They were involved with their group and it seemed like they’d be there for a while. I even thought about moving along, not getting the shot. But as I stood there, envisioning the shot my eyes became fixed on that window and the lit lamp inside. I remember asking, inside my own thoughts, “you must be proud?”, “thank you for this beautiful place, a place for young and old, a place that has not only stood the test of time but one that has grown”.

27841476073_deab20cc6e_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter