** Picture of the Day 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney's Human Element - "You Better Think (Think!!!)" by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

Went to check out IBM's THINK exhibit a while back. I'd definitely recommend it if you want to further you park experience. Also, it takes no real time commitment. So you can just stop by for a few minutes if you want to. And if anything, it displays what EPCOT is all about.... learning and innovation.

There are big touch-screens that show the history of technology and science. And also ones that explain currently emerging ideas (i.e. Developing a novel treatment for leukemia; and Fighting crime with data).

But the pleasantly time-consuming aspect of this exhibit is the 100 Icons of Progress. The icons grace the walls of the area, and demonstrate, quote; "...IBMers' faith in science, our restless pursuit of knowledge, and our belief that together we can make the world work better."

THINK
Presented by IBM
Innoventions
EPCOT

Cinderella Castle Reflects on Wishes

Click the image above to view my Flickr page. Also check me out on Facebook

I love this shot! I have this spot in mind for shooting Wishes on our next trip. I'm curious how far in advance of Wishes you set up to get the spot.

Also, did you use a ND filter?

I love this shot! I have this spot in mind for shooting Wishes on our next trip. I'm curious how far in advance of Wishes you set up to get the spot.

Also, did you use a ND filter?

Probably 45 minutes. I did use an ND filter.

Went up to Acadia National Park, Maine for a few days, beautiful area must see if you never been, weather was ok, lots of thick fog so no sunrise or sunset shots.
Shot near Thunder Hole
Maine%20Coast-05-08-02cr%20-X2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter