• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Picture of the Day 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-6-2012-49.jpg

Thanks Janet. Sadly your not missing too much this year.

LOL. So I've heard. I hate to admit it, but the boys have other teams they root for. Drew is a hard core supporter though, ever optimistic at the start of every season.

LOL. So I've heard. I hate to admit it, but the boys have other teams they root for. Drew is a hard core supporter though, ever optimistic at the start of every season.

Tell Drew "Good for him!". I'm a die hard supporter too. Someday all this pain and torture will bring sweet happiness. Someday.

8072237040_f8a63668f9_bcopy_zpsf60598fb.jpg

We spent the afternoon touring a abandoned theme park in Berlin on our recent trip there. This is the old log flume loading station. All of the log flumes had cobwebs and dirt all over them. It was such a great opportunity to take photographs and so so creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter