• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Picture of the Day 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my first attempt at a photo like this. My setup was a white foam board with just window light. I wish I had a macro lens to play with but I had to settle for the Sony 16-50 Nex power zoom. Any critique would be welcome.

Red Rose by Harry Shields, on Flickr

No critique. It's just gorgeous.

DSC06872.jpg

I like the water too. This was from this years F&G show after it had been raining.

Awesome, where do you live? I grew up in Metairie/NO but now live in Slidell.

Hi neighbor, I live in Covington. I was down in the French Quarter the Sunday before Memorial Day. It was crowded. I was glad we stopped at Morning Call across from Lakeside Shopping Center to get our beignets and cafe' au lait before we went to the quarter. The line at Cafe du Monde was so long. The vendors at the French Market had nice things to sell. I love playing tourist down there and had a relative I was showing around.

Wendy and the Pirates

Click the image above to view my Flickr page. Also check me out on Facebook

WOW!! :worship: I have tried to get pictures in that ride but have never gotten anything close to this!!! :worship: And your picture of the castle and Partners statue is perfect!! NO people!! Were you the last one out of the park?

Scott, I want a fish eye lens!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter