** Picture of the Day 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm Warbler
Palm%20Warbler-04-13-01acr-X2.jpg

My friend Peter trying to get a closer shot of the waves coming on shore, Bailey Island, Maine.
Peter%20and%20The%20Ocean-04-02-03cr%20-X2.jpg

My friend Peter trying to get a closer shot of the waves coming on shore, Bailey Island, Maine.
Peter%20and%20The%20Ocean-04-02-03cr%20-X2.jpg

Does Peter have waterproof housing for his camera? ;) I like the way you have your blend of textures worked into your composition with the rocks in the foreground and the softer look to the water. Very nice :)

Does Peter have waterproof housing for his camera? ;) I like the way you have your blend of textures worked into your composition with the rocks in the foreground and the softer look to the water. Very nice :)

Thank you, no he didn't have any waterproof housing, he did get caught in a high wave that went up to his shines though, this was a 2.5 sec exp giving the water that soft look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter