• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Picture of the Day 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portsmouth%20Harbor%20Light-10-22-01cr%20-X2.jpg

This turned out to be a great morning to capture a sunrise. I usually have problems with fog developing inside of my lens; when coming from a cold room, to the very humid outdoors. But there wasn't any humidity this particular morning. It was actually nice and cool out; at least up here with the wind whipping on me. It was also a little surprising that hardly anyone was up here. That was fine by me though. ;)

Satellite Falls
Deck 13
Disney Fantasy

Gorgeous B&W treatment. Wish you would have gotten the whole castle in the shot. Any other shots of it???

Gorgeous B&W treatment. Wish you would have gotten the whole castle in the shot. Any other shots of it???

Thanks Mike....I still have more shots to review....so there may still be a chance for a B&W pic of the whole castle.

Been awhile Tom. Nice to see a picture from you again on these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter