Picture Frames

ortholady

Earning My Ears
We had a great time on our cruise-and as you all know-shutters is great at having some pictures that you can't resist. Unfortunately, we thought we could pick up some frames for our pictures in Disney World after our cruise, but, found that finding 6 x 8 frames is very difficult. Any help in locating frames for our cruise pictures would be appreciated. Thanks!! :p

I picked up a nice wooden frame that holds 3 of the 6x8 pictures and it hangs on a wall, at Kohl's. I think it was around $35, but it does hold three of the pics. For another one of the pics I bought a 5x7 and just trimmed a very little bit off of the edges and it looks great. I think that I have heard of others finding some at Michael's, but I haven't looked there. Good luck with your hunt!!:magnify:

I was able to find some 6x8 frames at the Ritz camera shop that you can find in malls. I got 2 for $11.00. My only issue was that they didn't have any 8x10's to match.

I bought the "floating" frames at Target. I got double sided ones for $13, and the pictures look GREAT! I turn them around every couple of days to get a new picture!

This same topic has been on recently and someone posted saying they found some of this size frames at Tuesday Morning. Last time I bought 6x8's was in 2002- at Pier One and they were the floating frames. Pricey too; I remember thinking I should have bought them on the ship! Hope this helps!
Susie princess:

Depending on how you want to display the, another suggestion would be to buy 8x10 frames and mat them down to 6x8. Also, if you are the artsy type, you could decorate the mats (stamps, freehand, etc) to have DCL or cruise themes.

Just an idea!

Why not just matt the pictures up to 8 X 10. Those sizes are readily available. We have a picture frame shop on Long Island and I'd happily send you some 8 X 10 ( I usually throw away pieces that small)matts at no cost other then the shipping!!...Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter