• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture Collages from SSR

One week to go for our annual DVC vacation (Apr 25 - 30). This year it's Disney's Boardwalk Villas. I'm excited to get the camera fired up for a new series of collages. :)

popcorn:: Count me in! I'm ready and waiting for the new photos at BWV. We have our first BWV reservation scheduled for early October. I know your beautiful photo collages will get us even more excited for our F&W trip.

Thanks again for sharing your photos.

I missed this thread the first time around. Thanks for the bump to get it around again. Your collages are beautiful! I'll look forward to this years rendition. Have a nice trip!

Hi, Dave! I just came across this thread, and I have to tell you that I am totally blown away by your creativity! What beautiful pictures! Seeing them definitely makes me glad that the DH and I call SSR our home! Thanks so much for sharing them...I'm looking forward to seeing what else you can come up with.:thumbsup2

By the way, if DVC ever needed something to really push someone "over the edge" to buy in at SSR, all they'd need to do is show them your work!

Hi, Dave! I just came across this thread, and I have to tell you that I am totally blown away by your creativity! What beautiful pictures! Seeing them definitely makes me glad that the DH and I call SSR our home! Thanks so much for sharing them...I'm looking forward to seeing what else you can come up with.:thumbsup2

By the way, if DVC ever needed something to really push someone "over the edge" to buy in at SSR, all they'd need to do is show them your work!

WOW! Thanks for the kind words! I am enjoying these collages even today, almost a year later. They are printed and hanging on my office wall in a nice arrangement. It's nice to turn and look at these and get away for a few minutes during a crazy, hectic day in the office. :)

...we'll be staying at BWV the last week of April so hopefully I'll have one or two pictures worth a darn to make a collage out of. :)

Thanks for the bump....just joined in Sept, 2009 so missed this thread the first time around. Absolutely fantastic pics of SSR!!! Can't wait for the pics from BWV. We'll be at OKW the end of May and then at BWV Nov/Dec for the first time. I'll be looking for your thread to see what I can look forward to when we go to BWV. Thanks again. Have one on me :drinking1

Revisiting these to get the family excited for our October "annual" visit to SSR. We can't wait!!! :goodvibes

Totally missed this thread earlier this year but I am so happy you bumped it back up again!

I adore SSR, have stayed there once last Feb and have just booked another for late Oct/early Nov. I have a HUGE incurable case of addonitis and am contemplating SSR.

Our first home is OKW...any chance of you staying there anytime soon so we can add them onto your collage collection? :goodvibes

I love the SSR collages!!! Hopefully OP doesn't mind if I like to use them as the wallpaper on my computer!!

Just got back from a week at SSR. What a great resort and a great time we had!!! I've begun putting together some picture collages from the hundreds of photos we took. Here are the first two and I thought I'd share them with fellow SSR lovers...

SaratogaSpringsResort-LandscapeSeries1-small.jpg

SaratogaSpringsResort-LandscapeSeries2-small.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is EXACTLY what I love about SSR. Thank You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter