Pics of pool, playground? Plus Qs on pool, toddlers,Nov. Movie schedule, sing-a-long

kateej

Earning My Ears
I'm so glad I've been reading this board! We just booked a very last-minute trip this week for next week, and there were no one-bdroom villas available so cabin it is. We stayed in a cabin for a 2-1/2 day last-minute trip last year too. But, last year we didn't explore FW at all because the trip was so short, and we were all about the parks. Honestly, though, I didn't love FW, mostly because I thought the internal bus thing was a pain with 2 little ones. But, after reading all these posts, I'm so excited to try FW again and try more of what it has to offer! :yay: We'll be there for 5 days this time so at least a little more time to explore. I'm hoping to find a last-minute golf cart rental too -- anyone think I can at this point? I emailed Kenny and Steve so fingers crossed!

My QUESTIONS --

Can anyone point me to (or post) some pictures of the POOLS? And, I understand there's a kiddie pool type area? Is this at the main pool? Do they have life jackets available at the pool? I'll be with a 2, 3 and 6 year old.

How about pictures of the playground? Is it good for toddlers?

Any other suggestions of stuff to do at FW with little ones? The one FW thing we did last year was the sing-a-long and loved it. Didn't stay for the movie, but maybe this time. What time does the sing-a-long happen? I recall thinking if I ever came back, i'd bring my own s'more stuff to save some $, but do they just sell sticks?

Anyone know the Nov. Movie schedule for next week?

Thanks!

Thanks for all the picture links. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! 12 1/2 hours till our flight leaves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter