• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of MJs children

I am just sad that his kids lost their father. And at such a young age. He has beautiful kids his daughter has shocking blue eyes she is very beautiful. No child should not have go through what they are going through right now.

They could be his. I have a friend with 2 biracial children. I almost asked her when I first met her if she adopted the younger one. Her hair was blonde. She looks caucasian.

I also have bi-racial children in my extended family who very strongly resemble their white parents with blond hair and blue eyes. I agree that Michael Jackson's credibility was questionable, but it really doesn't matter at this point. The kids have lost their daddy and that is a tragedy for any child. I hope they have a loving support support system and people who truly care for their best interests.

It must be so devestating for those children. My heart breaks for them loosing the only parent they have ever known. I don't think it would be right to split them up as they can take comfort from sticking together. I was sad when I heard he had wanted to show his kids what he did on stage and now that will never happen. While I am sad that Michael Jackson died I am most sad for his children and the pain they are feeling right now.

Well, I am the mom of a biracial son who has blue eyes and could "pass" as far as white folks are concerned. Now, another multiracial or black person could pick him out in heartbeat. ;)

Those children(MJ's) have an olive skin tone, and if you were to have close-ups, you would be able to see other features that would show you they are not all white. No way to say whether MJ is the bio dad, but their dad is either black or biracial.

I have read that MJ's father's family was listed on the 1910 census as mulatto, which is an old name for someone with a black/white mix. Heck, his dad has blue eyes and is light complected and his mom is not very dark either. Obviously, the kids would have gotten all light genes from Rowe and they could have gotten dark or light genes or both from MJ. As far as their hair being straight, who knows if the straight hair is natural? I know that MJ dyed the oldest son's hair when he was a little guy.

Here's a pic, so you can see that even a man darker than MJ can produce a very light child, even one with blue eyes.

8.jpg
6 months with mom and dad(yes we have a DNA test that PROVES he is both of ours, LOL)

torin1.jpg

Age 13

Here is my son's dad with both his kids. Little girl has red hair and blue eyes. We call my ex the recessive man, LOL

scottytorinndlayla.jpg

Marsha

OH and I am sure I am in the minority but I don't think losing a parent as sick, twisted and messed up as MJ is that much of a loss. Sad sure but no matter where they go now they will be far better off. Flame me I don't care.

lenihenryicecream.0.0.0x0.660x765.jpeg

These kid's daddy is ......

seal4_10.jpg

That is a sweet pic but Leni ( I think that is her name) is Heidi Klum's daughter by a man she broke up with early in her pregnancy. Seal calls her his daughter too but she is not biologically related to him.

My DCousin is mixed race and looks completely African-American and not "white" at all. My two nephews are half Peruvian and looks like they came from the mountains of Peru except for their auburn hair. Genes are funny things and manifest in ways science still does not completely understand. Regardless, the kids lost their daddy and I mourn for them.

Those kids did not come from Michael Jackson's loins, they just DID NOT! He hated himself so much and tried to bleach himself and totally change his face....do you really think he would have risked having a child in the image he hated?! I think not.

I hate he was so tortured and had to try to alter himself so much, I hope he is at peace now.

Those kids did not come from Michael Jackson's loins, they just DID NOT! He hated himself so much and tried to bleach himself and totally change his face....do you really think he would have risked having a child in the image he hated?! I think not.

I hate he was so tortured and had to try to alter himself so much, I hope he is at peace now.

This is based on assumption.

I think the reason for the discussion of "is he or isn't he" is because of MJ's credibility (or lack there of) and how this could impact who gets custody of the children. If he is NOT the bio dad could that influence who gets custody? Could the bio dad be known to a privileged few and maybe he would step forward to claim custody at this point? All of this could be a huge impact in these kids lives from now on.

that is what I wonder. if Katherine wants them, but there is a court fight, & the kids are not blood relatives, would she lose?
& of course , I fear about them living with Joe or being split apart.
(re: the Joe thing. my BiL was very very hard on his son, & we worried about the grandkids around him, but he is completely different, loving & caring .. so who knows.)

I don't think they're his genetically. One of the news stations today (don't ask me to remember which one, I was flipping through about 10 of them) said that the Jackson's may end up with the kids even though they are not biologically related.

They're cute kids though. I wish them the best of luck. They've got a tough row to hoe right now. They've been so sheltered all their life that wherever they go may be a huge culture shock to them. I guess they've never even been to school. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I hope they can take the good lessons their dad taught them such as doing charity and do a lot of great things.

Yes, but Michael was originally quite dark with a much larger nose and lips. Those kids are white. They have no African American features at all.

Is his youngest's name really "Blanket"?

I think the youngest child's name is Prince Michael II, his nickname is blanket.

Such beautiful children--such a tragedy to have lost their father who they spent their entire lives with. He tried so hard to protect them from the life he was raised in. Yes, we may have thought his approach was odd but when I heard him speak in past interviews I now totally understand.

Haven't read all of the posts but wonder about why people would think they are not his children because the lack of so called "African-American features".
Look at their beautiful eyes they are very similar in color to Vanessa Williams:confused3

Just because they have fair skin does not mean they are not his children-as a previous poster mentioned there are couples who have twins one with darker skin and one with lighter.

What really matters is that these poor little children have suffered a life altering loss of the person who loved them most.

I certainly hope Debbie Rowe (sp?) can't get her hands on them as she really seems heartless and she did give up all ties to her kids for money.

That is a sweet pic but Leni ( I think that is her name) is Heidi Klum's daughter by a man she broke up with early in her pregnancy. Seal calls her his daughter too but she is not biologically related to him.

My DCousin is mixed race and looks completely African-American and not "white" at all. My two nephews are half Peruvian and looks like they came from the mountains of Peru except for their auburn hair. Genes are funny things and manifest in ways science still does not completely understand. Regardless, the kids lost their daddy and I mourn for them.

Thanks to everyone. In the article I read they said that they were both his kids so I guess he adopted the girl.

Robin

Thanks to everyone. In the article I read they said that they were both his kids so I guess he adopted the girl.

Robin

I wouldn't be surprised if he had. Heidi has made it very clear in interviews that Seal is Leni's father. He has been her Daddy since the day she was born and I don't think the biodad has any contact with her. (???) And in the same way, it does not matter one bit whether Michael Jackson's kids are his biologically. They are his kids LEGALLY and that's all that will matter in court. If Debbie Rowe is ruled competent to have custody of her 2 kids, then she will get them. If not (and I can definitely see some reasons why a judge might think she isn't!!!) then hopefully there is someone stable in the family who can take them in, all three. I do hope the kids will be able to stay together no matter what. I know that if I were in a similar situation, I would take the sibling, as well (if my ex's child by another marriage were orphaned, I mean). I would never separate my children from their brother even if he wasn't "mine"!!:grouphug: I would think of him as mine and try to adopt him if no one else had legal rights to him. But then again, I am a stable responsible person and would never "sell" my kids and have no contact with them!!:eek:

I really don't think MJ is the bio dad. No because the kids don't look "black enough" but because none of them remotely resembles ANY pre-surgery Jackson family member in facial features. (Michael had the MOST surgery, but he wasn't alone in having it.) There are a LOT of Jacksons and it seems those kids would look like SOME Jackson, but I just don't see it.

Be that as it may, he raised them and therefore, he was their father. You don't have to be biologically related to be a parent.

Now what? I just don't see the logic in letting his mother have them. She was apparently born in 1930, so she'll be hitting 80 any day now. Why give those traumatized young kids to her, only to let them become attached, then have her most likley die fairly soon, only to have them be traumatized again and have to be placed with yet another primary caregiver? They don't need to be set up for yet another "abandonement." She's simply too old and too likely to die soon. They need to be with a younger person.

If the Jacksons and Debbie Rowe had any sense and any sort of compassion for those kids, they'd work out something that included ALL parties in the kids' lives, Blanket included. They've been through enough. (Okay, they could leave Joe out......) :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter