• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
161z3ur.jpg

I got spoiled on the PC repo... two nights of lobster... but the second night I had learned to order the two tails! :cool1::cool1:

You can't order more than one on the Fantasy? Why?

edited
Or do you mean the Dream since that does shorter sailings?

The Dream doesn't serve the Captain's Gala menu. That's the one with the lobster tail.

I was saying that the Fantasy isn't the only ship you can order additional lobster tails.

You can't order more than one on the Fantasy? Why?

edited
Or do you mean the Dream since that does shorter sailings?

You are misreading "not just" as "just not". Whenever lobster is offered, you may order as many as you like.

The Dream doesn't serve the Captain's Gala menu. That's the one with the lobster tail.

I was saying that the Fantasy isn't the only ship you can order additional lobster tails.

aha...I totally messed up reading that :lmao: Wasn't the first time and won't be the last I am sure. :rotfl2: Long day......:crazy2:

From the Captain's Gala menu

DH's choice:
BAKED LOBSTER TAIL
served in the shell with Lemon Butter, young Green Beans, and Oven-baked Rice (he also asked for steamed veggies)
2vnicqu.jpg

And my choice:
Vegetarian Selection
BLUE CHEESE AND ASPARAGUS RISOTTO
served with Celery and Roasted Walnut Loaf
2wgeiw6.jpg

And my choice:
Vegetarian Selection
BLUE CHEESE AND ASPARAGUS RISOTTO
served with Celery and Roasted Walnut Loaf
2wgeiw6.jpg

Was that as wonderful as it looked? The last time we had the Captain's Gala menu, they didn't have it. :sad2: Should've ordered it when I had the chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter