Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
4lpzc7.jpg

You know what I really loved when I was on the Wonder a few years ago?

The poached pineapple and almond mouse "ravioli" they have for dessert at Palo's. It was to die for amazing.

Royal Court - Captains Gala
Sour Dough Bread with Roasted Red Pepper Dip

Tuxedo - Sparkling Wine, Ketel One Vodka, and Chambord

Red Carpet - Bourbon, Lime Juice, and Cranberry Juice

Aged Prosciutto - served with sun dried tomatoes, shaved parmesan and roasted garlic

Garlic and Herb Sauteed Shrimp - with a zesty lemon-aioli on spaghetti vegetables

Californian Mixed Salad Leaves - with toasted pine nuts and orange segments

Wild Forest Mushroom Soup - swirled with white truffle oil

Oven-baked Lobster Tail - served in the shell with lemon butter, bean casserole, and saffron rice

After removed from shell by wait staff and drizzled with butter

Pan-seared Venison Medallions - with marinated red cabbage, potato croquettes, and a port wine and juniper reduction

Warm Chocolate Lava Cake baked chocolate delicacy served warm with double chocolate sauce

Banana Creme Brulee - with caramelized bananas

Usually the cherry coke is no original cherry coke. They only carry normal coke onboard. If you order cherry coke they take a lot of those cherries and poor original coke over them - this will give you a DCL cherry coke :-)

I forget now, are soft drinks included at dinner?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Royal Court - Captains Gala
Sour Dough Bread with Roasted Red Pepper Dip

Tuxedo - Sparkling Wine, Ketel One Vodka, and Chambord

Red Carpet - Bourbon, Lime Juice, and Cranberry Juice

Aged Prosciutto - served with sun dried tomatoes, shaved parmesan and roasted garlic

Garlic and Herb Sauteed Shrimp - with a zesty lemon-aioli on spaghetti vegetables

Californian Mixed Salad Leaves - with toasted pine nuts and orange segments

Wild Forest Mushroom Soup - swirled with white truffle oil

Oven-baked Lobster Tail - served in the shell with lemon butter, bean casserole, and saffron rice

After removed from shell by wait staff and drizzled with butter

Pan-seared Venison Medallions - with marinated red cabbage, potato croquettes, and a port wine and juniper reduction

Warm Chocolate Lava Cake baked chocolate delicacy served warm with double chocolate sauce

Banana Creme Brulee - with caramelized bananas

Oh dear, I love proscuitto....I love your photos. :love:

That mushroom soup...yum.

Here's a crazy question, but it really just occurred to me after looking at these pictures. I realize that your family may be seated with another family at dinner, which is fine with me, but when they bring the bread service do they bring separate dipping bowls and bread baskets for different areas of the table or does everyone just dig in to the same serving? I'm not sure I would be able to enjoy my dinner if we were all sharing the same servings - and as much as I try to teach my children good table manners there is no guarantee when kids are involved.

Here's a crazy question, but it really just occurred to me after looking at these pictures. I realize that your family may be seated with another family at dinner, which is fine with me, but when they bring the bread service do they bring separate dipping bowls and bread baskets for different areas of the table or does everyone just dig in to the same serving? I'm not sure I would be able to enjoy my dinner if we were all sharing the same servings - and as much as I try to teach my children good table manners there is no guarantee when kids are involved.

For larger tables, they have always brought us 2-3 bread baskets and spreads/dips.

Just request a seperate bread basket and dip for just your family. That is what my husband did last year because it gave me the :scared: sharing with strangers.

Great, thanks! That is what we will do. I am all for getting to know another family, but as far as sharing food goes - no thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter