Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palo brunch on the Wonder...and my favorite..dessert!

_PAS0985.JPG

_PAS0989.JPG

Coach, we are having an ice day in another way today...but, the dessert looks scrumptious.....thanks

Good thing I am on a diet now. I probably need to lose 50 pounds just to eat everything I want on our cruise!!!

leaving on Saturday I cannot wait to taste all the food I have been drooling over for the past few months! I will have some pictures when I get back!

Does anyone have a picture of the Rock Shrimp Carmelized Onion Cheesecake in AP? I had it on the Wonder & I am crossing my fingers they have it this March on the Magic!

Does anyone have a picture of the Rock Shrimp Carmelized Onion Cheesecake in AP? I had it on the Wonder & I am crossing my fingers they have it this March on the Magic!
I just saw that on a Dream menu.

lol wow I came on here hoping to find the name of the cheese souffle (which was delicious) and you ordered what I ordered...did you get any of the menus...I didn' ask because I thought they automatically gave them to us..oh well.
I took pictures of all the menus if you want to see them. Our table mates were dying of laughter but I still had fun taking them:goodvibes

The yummiest appetizer from Palo's, the portobello mushroom with polenta. We were going to share one, but it was so good, we ended up each ordering our own.

November2008DisneyCruise2008-11--10.jpg

This has always been my favorite too!! It is very rich and like a dessert really.

i ordered that mushroom dish on our cruise in 09 and LOVED it

i tried to make it when we got home via a recipet i found on the internet but it wasn't the same and didn't turn out :(

i have to wait until we go on another cruise to enjoy this again.

LOL. when we go to Palo we order 3 of the appetizer pizzas and each order one entree then we get one of the pastas to share and we order several desserts to share plus most of us get a souffle for ourselves... we definitely roll out of there! Speaking of the soufle... and the other things from Palo... YUMMY! here are some of my pics...

Cruise08004.jpg

Cruise08003.jpg

Cruise08005.jpg

Cruise08006.jpg

Cruise08007.jpg

Cruise08009.jpg

Cruise08012.jpg

WOW! What is that steak dish called? It looks SO good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter