Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a funny one for you. The waiter asked my cousins what she wanted for dessert and she said "Nothing", so this is what she got :rotfl:

5a22a083.jpg

I laughed when I saw this one....
my moms friend said nothing too and had a plate that said "nothing" on it when we were on the royal carb
cruise a few years back:lmao:

These pics are keeping me going but Ive got another year to wait.
How many pounds will I have to lose to compensate for what I am going to gain in 7 days.
i struggle to get in jeans for the plane coming home after WDW but this will be worse when the food is 'free'

These pics are keeping me going but Ive got another year to wait.
How many pounds will I have to lose to compensate for what I am going to gain in 7 days.
i struggle to get in jeans for the plane coming home after WDW but this will be worse when the food is 'free'

I feel the same!:rotfl: I think I might bring a pair of trousers a size bigger for the flight back. Sometimes I am just more bloated too.

So is that when you cruise or when you will finally be done drooling over all these pictures????? :goodvibes

That's faster than me!!! But I tend to stare longer at chocolate I guess!!!

OMG, was that a tower of profiteroles? My dh will lose his mind.

And what is that sugar rosy confection??

You guys are making me hungry!!popcorn:: It was funny! one time my brother asked for lettece for his burger and he got a salad!!:rotfl2:

I would love some of those DCL cocktail glasses - do they have a deal that's similar to the beer glass, you know - the one where you buy the glass and keep getting it refilled and then keep the glass at the end of the cruise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter