• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read that people either love it or hate it.

Yes, I've read that also. To us, it didn't really have any flavor. That was really the only entree that we didn't like on our last cruise. My son ordered it and when he didn't like it our server brought him out something else.

I thought the Lobster Mac 'n Cheese was okay. On the other hand my DH raved about it and said he would order it again.:rotfl:

Flo's V8 ~ Disney Fantasy

Fish sandwich …special of the day

Brats…always a favorite

Mushroom pizza

Salad from the fixin’s bar

Cookies…chocolate chip was dry:(

Cove Cafe ~ Disney Fantasy

Pumpkin Spice Latte…Pumpkin Pie syrup, espresso and steamed milk

Candy Cane Chocolate Mocha…Peppermint syrup, chocolate sauce, espresso and steamed milk…can you say OMG!!!!

Berry tart and fruit puff pastry

Bon Voyage Bar

Pomegranate Cosmo…Grey Goose Vodka, Pomegranate juice, Cointreau, Freshly squeezed Lime Juice and Cranberry Juice

Eco-Tini…VeeV Acai Liqueur, Triple Sec, Agave Nectar, ginger, and Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice served with a Souvenir Acai seed Bracelet

Pirate Night ~ Disney Fantasy

Johnny Cake with a pigeon pea relish

The Buccaneer's Sun-Ripened Pineapple…fresh island pineapple with a coconut covered banana and orange glaze

Black Beard's Jumbo Crab Cake…with a golden raisin-carrot and coconut slaw served with a spice Calypso dressing

Caribbean-style Conch Chowder…with sherry, sweet peppers, onions, tomatoes, thyme, and garnished with diced potatoes and crispy bacon bits

Jerk Chicken Salad…jerk-seasoned chicken strips over fresh crispy greens with a citrus dressing and plantain chips

Jack Sparrow's BBQ Marinated Beef Short Ribs…rubbed beef short ribs with tamarind-BBQ sauce served with onion red bliss mashed potatoes and plantain chip

The Dutchmen's Dijon-Crusted Sirloin of Beef…thick cut of beef with oven-roasted sweet potatoes and a black spot tomato with deep red wine glaze

Banana-Chocolate Crepe…with mango coulis and toasted coconut (no sugar added dessert)

DH asked for nothing and nothing he received! Lol!!!

i don't remember seeing this on any menu. was it a main course? which menu if you remember?
There's a Lobster Macaroni on the regular Royal Palace menu.

Lobster Macaroni
Elbow pasta mixed with lobster meat, tarragon, gruyere, and cheddar cheese sauce, drizzled with white truffle olive oil.

Thanks for the pics!! Loved Cove Cafe on our Fantasy trip last year.

Also, the pirate night pics were very helpful. We skipped it last year for Palo, but were going to do it this year. After seeing your pics, we'll do Palo again! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

YACHTSMAN STEAKHOUSE CENTER CUT GRILLED BEEF TENDERLOIN
Served with William Potatoes, Asparagus Spears, Baby Vegetables and Béarnaise Sauce
nvzi47.jpg

MICKEY'S MACARONI AND CHEESE (adult order from kid's menu)
served with Steak Fries and Vegetables
30sa5pi.jpg

CELEBRATION CAKE
Layers of Cheesecake covered with Strawberries embedded in rich Vanilla cream and glazed with White Chocolate
2a91jco.jpg

YACHTSMAN STEAKHOUSE CENTER CUT GRILLED BEEF TENDERLOIN
Served with William Potatoes, Asparagus Spears, Baby Vegetables and Béarnaise Sauce

MICKEY'S MACARONI AND CHEESE (adult order from kid's menu)
served with Steak Fries and Vegetables

CELEBRATION CAKE
Layers of Cheesecake covered with Strawberries embedded in rich Vanilla cream and glazed with White Chocolate

Yachtsman?

Sent from my IPad using DisBoards.

Lunch at Royal Court ~ Disney Fantasy

Rolls

Lobster Ravioli…Much like the one they serve for dinner but so much better. The sauce was creamy, not a tomato broth

Prosciutto, Tomato and Arugula salad…Very tasty

Pineapple Mojito…love this

Not a clue…sorry but DH said it was good

Clams with white sauce over pasta…DH ordered this and loved it

Seafood trio over risotto…Shrimp, scallops and salmon over risotto. This was my choice and it was heavenly. I almost ate every little bit

Coconut Cream Pie…Very yummy

Hmmm….All I remember is that the bottom was a layer of strawberries top by a luscious custard and a buttery crumb topping.

Sorry for the poor descriptions. I guess I should have taken a moment to snap a photo of the menu. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter