Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
2a4yame.jpg

We are doing the 4 night sailing on the Dream next month. I've heard rave reviews on the strawberry soup. When is this typically served?

We are doing the 4 night sailing on the Dream next month. I've heard rave reviews on the strawberry soup. When is this typically served?

We had strawberry soup during regular lunch service at Royal Palace. Look at the menu posted outside each day and see what day it will be served. I have started making it at home now we liked so much.

I love this thread! It's gonna be a long wait till my Fantasy cruise June next year!!

DH will be pleased to know there are ice cream cones at the soft serve station. On our last cruise (not Disney), he got ice cream every time we passed a machine.

DH will be pleased to know there are ice cream cones at the soft serve station. On our last cruise (not Disney), he got ice cream every time we passed a machine.

There aren't always cones. Many of our cruises, the cones ran out the first day. After that, there were cups. That's why we hit the ice cream machine before the muster drill, so we can get at least one cone on the cruise.

There aren't always cones. Many of our cruises, the cones ran out the first day. After that, there were cups. That's why we hit the ice cream machine before the muster drill, so we can get at least one cone on the cruise.

Thanks for the info! We will keep that in mind.

If the cones are gone, go get a cup of soda at the drink station and make a float! Yummy.

I've always seen cones available, but I don't eat them. I just use a cup.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are heading for the Alaska cruise on the Wonder in a few weeks and my kids are hoping they have some of that same Sushi on the ship!!

Thanks for any help!!

We are heading for the Alaska cruise on the Wonder in a few weeks and my kids are hoping they have some of that same Sushi on the ship!!

Thanks for any help!!

They didn't have any on our Magic cruises this last February or April. Even on request. They said they used to but don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter