Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
roomservicesnacks.jpg

jessrose18 said:
omgeeee! where were the cream puffs?? thanks :)

There were cream puffs with chocolate ganache poured over them in cabanas one day for lunch. I took them to Quiet Cove and enjoyed a little reverential silence as I ate them ; )

There was also Paris-Brest, which are like cream puffs with a praline filling, at the Pirate buffet and Palo brunch. The Palo ones were huge and were to DIE for. I ate two... I wish I took a photo of them!

I just wanted to thank you all for this entire thread. I don't think I can wait until December, and this has made my reservations at Remy and Palo seem like complete no brainers.

Oooh yum! I love going through all these pictures.

Anyone have seafood pictures from any of the 3 MDRs on the Dream? Please and thank you! :flower3:

ohhhh after seeing these pics i'm even more sad we had to cancel our cruise this January.

i'm just going to have to live my DCL life through you guys who are posting pics. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep them coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter