• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of Bonnet Creek

Mirb1214

Mouseketeer
My family will be at Bonnet Creek in June. Does anyone have pics they can post that shows off the resort? Also, any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated as well! TIA!

I don't have any pics (meant to take them but never did), but the ones that I found online were very accurate. It's a beautiful resort, and we will be back again! ::yes::

Thank you so much for all the responses. The tripadvisor website is really great! It even has tons of customer reviews. . .I have learned some really helpful tips for BC! Thanks again!

Thank you so much for all the responses. The tripadvisor website is really great! It even has tons of customer reviews. . .I have learned some really helpful tips for BC! Thanks again!

was surprised by how few negatitives ones were out there. then again the negatitives were very bad.

that might be sour grapes -look like they were expecting Disney service and transportation for WBC prices.

no surprise - that just isn't possible.

some of these people need to really stay offsite - then might appreciate WBC more. haven't stayed there yet - but definitely appreciate transportation to WDW for FREE.

seems like the sales people bothering you is hit or miss. they either bother you awhole lot - or basically leave you alone. very strange.

We just got back from Bonnet Creek yesterday! It is really beautiful. There is a shuttle that leaves every half hour to the parks. We did not use it. You do need to call an hour before to make reservations. There is construction going on in front of buildings 2 and 3. We stayed in 2. You can hear it if you sit on the balcony. They might be done with the new pool area by June. I would call and ask. That's right outside of building 2. The kids played mini golf and enjoyed it. There are burgers and hot dogs by the main pool and pizza and salads by the other pool. The resort was very crowded because of Easter, but we still had a great time. They do offer activities by the pools a couple days a week, also Bingo and other activities. Enjoy your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter