Pics of 4-5 year old in Baby Jogger City Mini?

mom2maggie

DIS Veteran
A long shot, but does anyone have pictures of their 4-5 yr old in a Baby Jogger City Mini, preferably the double? I'm trying to decide if we'll rent one for our upcoming trip!

I thought I would just take our single stroller (Bumbleride Flyer) and wear my then 7 month old in my Ergo when the 4 year old wants the stroller, but the baby isn't a big fan of babywearing (yet!) and I'm afraid if I depend on that we will all be miserable!

Someone had a great review of the stroller with pics of her 4 yo and 6 yo in a double. I'll see if I can find it (or maybe she will come along!).

ETA: Too late! I see that she has posted with her review!

THank you! I'm reading it now! My DD4 is 40" and 40lbs, and I was worried about if her feet would have a place to rest!

We don't have a double, just a single, but my then 2yo son used it at Disney with no problems. At the time, he was 41.5 inches and 40 pounds. We still use it at home - he is now 3, 42.5 inches, and still 40 pounds. I bought it because I knew it would work well for him as a large (haha) toddler/kid and it's long enough that he can sleep in it comfortably, too.

FYI, my VERY tall 2 year old did not fit comfortably in the mini, so we had to be the full size elite version. I'm surprised that other posters have stated that their children who are 40 plus inches fit -- perhaps it depends on where your child is carrying their height? FWIW, we will be leaving our double at home and just bringing our single on our trip next month. The baby (6 months) will primarily use the stroller and the 2 year old will walk.

What will you do when the 2yo tires? I know at 2 my daughter was still napping in her stroller at Disney...heck, my 4yo might nap some in hers!

What will you do when the 2yo tires? I know at 2 my daughter was still napping in her stroller at Disney...heck, my 4yo might nap some in hers!

She hardly used it at 18 months when we were last there, so I just can't see her ever willingly going in it for any extended period at 2. Of course, we don't do the parks commando style -- we go at her pace. I suspect that there will be occasions when she will want to use it, and I will just wear the baby then. However, since that will be the minority of the time it just isn't worth it to me to lug around the double stroller.

Here is our 4.5 yr old last May :) He fit just fine.

067.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter