Pics MK Sunday July 2

I'm still INCREDIBLY jealous of how close you are to the parks.

Thanks so much for sharing with us though. Those are wonderful pictures! :)

Thanks for sharing. My Dsis and her family checks in today!! I'm so excited for them I could burst. My niece and nephew have never been (6 and 2.5), poor deprived children!!
I hope she calls me tonight after the kids have gone to sleep. I can't wait to hear their reactions. :sunny:

safetymom said:
I used to visit WDW so often that I figured it would be cheaper to move to FL. :)
We were suppose to move next year, but my husband got this big raise in work the move has been put on hold :sad2: . So now my plan is to visit many, many times. Our best friends moved down two years ago, so I visit them alot. Maybe my DH will get sick of me always going and say ok lets just do it. Some day I will be like you, glad you did it :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing the pictures :goodvibes

Thanks for the pictures!!! I needed that today when most of the world isn't at work, but I'm still here. ;)

Safetymom - you take, and share the BEST pictures!!

It never gets old to me... I'm just sitting here with goosebumps on my arms!! I can remember (before it closed :( ) going to the Disney store to get my Disney fix - the CM's there got to know me!! lol

Now I'm going to make sure I get up to the train station to take that AWESOME picture!! It is framed just right! And I love the attention to detail that Disney gave to the horse bridle - what a beautiful horse!! and how I love that "show"!! Thank you for taking the time to share, and for giving me a "moment", and one that I hope to capture as well!! Thank you!

WOw! I feel like I'm there!

You got a great shot of my favorite quartet member - the one in green. (I need to find out his name!) I strike up conversations with him on every trip - I even figured out that the quartet was at MNSSHP in costume - they looked like HM corpses. TOO cool!

Thanks for the pics. I love the one you took from the top of the train station. I have to get that shot!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter