Pics from All Star Movies?

mommy2paris

DIS Veteran
Any one want to share their pics from AS Movies? We will be staying on site for the first time in September, and was looking for some pics, especially if you have any that show the room with a pack n play in it. I know the rooms are small and not fancy, but we are happy to be going as a family and staying on site, so I know we'll enjoy it regardless. TIA!

Sorry don't have any of the room with a play and pack, actually can't seem to find ANY of my in room pics atm but here's some of the grounds from a few years back...

Fantasia Building, Broom:

Fantasia Pool:

Donald's Double Feature Giftshop Sign:

Fantasia Building, Giant Book:

101 Dalmations Building, Giant Dog:

Mighty Ducks Building and Pool, Giant Duck Logo:

Sorry if these aren't 100% what you wanted but I'm sure others will have more, just thought you'd like to see some of the grounds. I have like 1000 more pics including in room ones, looking through my collection now.

I'm not much help either but I do have a couple room pics. We've stayed in both the double bed room and the king bed room (can't find pics of the king bed room). They're "normal" size. I think you'd be able to fit a pnp in either. The double bed room may be snugger tough.

Florida2005171.jpg

Florida2005337.jpg

The door to the room is behind me here and there's a small table with 2 chairs to the left. The space at the end of the tv stand may have been empty actually... I think a pnp would probably fit there perfectly.

Thanks so much!!! I really enjoyed both sets of pictures. DD 2 1/2 really loves dalmations, so I can't wait for her to see everything!! Were the pools really that empty?? I'm having nightmares of trying to get in a pool with 8000 other people, lol. We are going in Sept. When were you guys there? Thanks again appreciate it!

We stayed in Dalamations in 06. I think you'd be able to put the pack n play under the coat hooks or under the front window. I don't know how old the child is using it, but you can also get bedrails from housekeeping.

Were the pools really that empty?? I'm having nightmares of trying to get in a pool with 8000 other people, lol.

This was in August of, I want to say 2005, but I'm not sure if it was 2005 or 2004. I know for sure it was August as we've only ever stayed in Movies in August the two times we were there. I actually personally like Movies the best out of the All-Stars and POP.

We too are staying in ASMo in October, our first trip. I found this site with some good pictures. Check the candid traveler photos.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re..._s_All_Star_Movie_Resort-Orlando_Florida.html

Can someone tell me if there is a hair dryer at ASMo?

Don't quote me on this but I seem to remember the handicap accesible room we had the first year we stayed there had one but don't remember seeing on in the standard room we had the year after. Again, don't quote me on it I have a foggy memory on the subject atm as I never use them, lol, but I'll ask the wife and report back later if nobody else does.

Thanks again. We are really excited, this is our first trip staying onsite. We have 2 dd's, 2 1/2 and 8 months when we travel. We took our first dd when she was 11 months old and she loved seeing everything. Now @ 2 1/2, she loves rides, and keeps saying she's going to disney world in september to ride roller coasters, lol.
I'll have to check out that website, thanks!

Thank you Jedi...I will wait to see if anyone responds.

I only have 3 months to go to figure out if they have a hair dryer. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter