• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics at the bottum

Andrew015

WL Guru
I'm just curious as to what pic I have at the bottum of my posts, if any. It never shows up for me, always a red X. It's been so long since i've been on here, I can't remember. Does anyone see a pic, and if so what is it? If it's not there, can someone help me put another up? Thank you!

I'm guessing its a picture of you, and it says "Greetings from IBM at Epcot or something".

I see a rather cute picture of someone who I assume is you at Epcot, LOL. ;)

What did i tell you!! they are all telling the truth though! hehe just accept the compliments, you know you like them!

I'm not saying I don't like the compliments:smooth: , I'm just saying I'm not used to them! Never get them very often! Thank you all for making my day!

<font color=blueviolet size=3>LOL! Geez Andrew, ya don't come around for like a year & then you come back & you're mr. popularity... ;) ;) (member me?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter