• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picnic Lunch at AK??

We did it in Dec 2009, and loved it. We liked the choices, and being able to order it early for a time when it's convenient. I'm hoping it's available when we go this winter.

The picnic meal in AK is called Seasonal now. Has been since the begining of 2010....however it hasn't been offered since then.

There is a place to get just the sandwiches, not sure where, but if you look around you may find it.

But I think it would be safe to say the picnic meal is gone for now anyway.

The picnic meal in AK is called Seasonal now. Has been since the begining of 2010....however it hasn't been offered since then.

There is a place to get just the sandwiches, not sure where, but if you look around you may find it.

But I think it would be safe to say the picnic meal is gone for now anyway.

That is a shame. We did it in September 2009 and loved it and we had hoped to do it again next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter