Picky kids and adult meals

4myBenandEllie

Earning My Ears
We are planning on going to DisneyWorld in November. My two oldest children will be 13 and 11 when we go, and will qualify for the adult menu. They are still kind of picky and I am wondering if they would be able to order adult sized portions of things on the kids menu. We will hopefully be using free quick service dining, and a kid sized portion will not be enough for them. Thanks!:flower3:

We are planning on going to DisneyWorld in November. My two oldest children will be 13 and 11 when we go, and will qualify for the adult menu. They are still kind of picky and I am wondering if they would be able to order adult sized portions of things on the kids menu. We will hopefully be using free quick service dining, and a kid sized portion will not be enough for them. Thanks!:flower3:

If you are asking if this is possible at Quick Serve locations, I would say it is very unlikely. You can always ask. I think you would have more luck at a TS restaurant, where plates are individually prepared

I have a Dd16 who is the same way. At several TS she was able to get "adult" portions of kids items.

If you are talking QS you shouldn't have a problem - almost all of them have hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders or pizza.

Check out the menus on allears for the different CS. I agree that most CS locations have adult options that are kid friendly. For example Columbia Harbor House has a wonderful chicken finger basket on the adult menu and it is actually kind of tasty (can't eat any more though as I have given up gluten). I don't think you will have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter