Picky Eater

Dillonmommy

Earning My Ears
Hi, We are on the regular DDP & have made all our ADR'S. I am concerned because I have two picky eaters (DN 11 & DD 4) & DS that will eat anything put in front of him. Can anyone give me an idea if these TS meals have kid friendly menu's.

HDDR
Chef Mickey's
Coral Reef
Ohana
Crystal Palace

Thanks

Hi, We are on the regular DDP & have made all our ADR'S. I am concerned because I have two picky eaters (DN 11 & DD 4) & DS that will eat anything put in front of him. Can anyone give me an idea if these TS meals have kid friendly menu's.

HDDR
Chef Mickey's
Coral Reef
Ohana
Crystal Palace

Thanks

Hey...when I was younger I was really picky as well(currently 20 and not as picky so it gets better haha) Anyways I know that we did HDDR twice when i was younger and it was fine, its just chicken and potatoes and "normal" food. Ohana(breakfast) I have not done dinner is amazing I'm sure they'd like something. And Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's always have a kid friendly part of the buffet. I have not done Coral Reef so cannot help on that one. I'm sure they will always be able to find something!

HDDR
Chef Mickey's
Coral Reef
Ohana
Crystal Palace

Thanks

We've been to Crystal Palace 2 times and I do remember there being a kids buffet. It included the basics: chicken nuggets and mac and cheese.

Hope I helped!

We took our 2 super picky eating nieces to Coral Reef in January and they loved the bread and butter but the fries were nasty and the pizza was terrible! They did love the do it yourself sundaes though.

Crystal Palace breakfast was a huge hit with them, they loved all the food and ate alot!

Almost al for the kids menus have :

chicken nuggets
Mac and Cheese
Hot Dog
Pizza

and most buffets have the little smuckers PB & J crustless sandwiches.

Disney is pretty accommodating. I am sure if you ask for a variation on something they will try to accommodate.

I think the buffets on your list are great for picky eaters. They can have a bite of this...a few bites of that....etc.

Stick to the buffets as much as possible and you'll probably satisfy everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter