Picky Chicken Nugget Eater!

princess jasmine27

Mouseketeer
:goodvibes Hi everyone! I need some help... My 4 year old is a VERY picky eater:confused3 . Does anyone know of any restaurants sit down and/or counter service that offer chicken NUGGETS? I say nuggets because he won't eat the strips! weird i know:rotfl: :rotfl2: Any knowledge you may have on this silly question would be very helpful!:cloud9: :flower3:

I'm not sure of many that still have them, but the menus on Deb's site still have them listed @ Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bill's in the Magic Kingdom. Good luck :thumbsup2

Chicken fingers/strips are just about the only CS that I'll eat around the world, but for the life of me, I can't think of a place that serves nuggets only, unless maybe the McDonalds kiosks in Epcot/MK serve them. From what I remember, at the CS I mostly ate chicken strips, but definitely check the AllEars menus.

Oh my gosh! I think our sons are twins separated at birth :rotfl2:

For the longest time mine would only eat the kind that were shaped like something unnatural (like dinosaurs) or like circles. He just started eating strips this past spring. He will be 4 tomorrow.

He had round chicken nuggets at 50s Prime Time (served with fries). I know the CHH were strips. & you can get the genuine McNuggets in a few places--one is just as you enter World Showcase on the Canada side. We picked up McNuggets for him & took them over to France where we enjoyed a good meal from the bakery. Also have them at the Restaurantosaurus in AK. I think he ate pizza everywhere else (the 2 foods he will eat).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter