Picky 15-yr old eating off children's menu

disneyatl

DIS Veteran
If I have an adult dining package but my 15-yr would like to order off the children's menu - will they allow her to? My first guess is no but anyone been there recently where they've allowed it?

Actually, most anecdotal reports say that this is allowed (the restaurant gets reimbursed for an adult credit for a kids' meal... why wouldn't they jump at it?) -- and that at least in some cases they'll bring out an "adult sized" kids' meal if you ask.

That's nice to know. She loves Chicken but sure isn't going to eat fru fru chicken with goat cheese stuffing..:rotfl2:! She'd rather have chicken fingers off the kids menu.

most restaurants are EXTREMELY accomodating when it comes to this and will bring a more adult portion of a child's meal if necessary. My DD had done this before she developed a more adventurous palate. In fact, she loved the grilled chicken kids meal @ Brown Derby so much, she's threatened to order it again this year and she's 24!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter