Picking up tickets a day early

JEANMR1

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone
I was wondering...
If I have hotel reservations on property with the magic your way tickets included, could I pick up the passes and use them the day before my checkin date?
More specifically, we have a trip scheduled from Friday to the following Saturday. I was thinking of going down a day early and staying off property at a cheap hotel. Would I be able to pick up the passes to use on Thursday?
Thanks

Hi everyone
I was wondering...
If I have hotel reservations on property with the magic your way tickets included, could I pick up the passes and use them the day before my checkin date?
More specifically, we have a trip scheduled from Friday to the following Saturday. I was thinking of going down a day early and staying off property at a cheap hotel. Would I be able to pick up the passes to use on Thursday?
Thanks

Yup.

Take all of your reservation info to an outside-of-theme park Guest Relations or a DTD Guest Relations.
This can be done up to three days before your actual reservation date.

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this Forum, especially Post #15-I, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

Ha! Always pays to check with the dis experts! I just asked a cm on the disney phone reservation line that very same question ... And was told absolutely cannot be done! :rolleyes1

I know enough to check here, but I feel sorry for the people who will believe what the phone cms at reservations tell them

We are planning on doing this! We are staying for 2 nights using DVC rental points and then checking in with a free dining package. Planning on picking up our tickets 2 days ahead of time at Magic Kingdom :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter