Picking up Sanaa and eating outdoors - suggested locations?

tentaguasu

Mouseketeer
I love Sanaa, but unfortunately, due to health issues, we're still not comfortable with indoor dining. I thought we'd get reservations anyway and just pick up our food and take it somewhere outdoors at the resort.

Do you have recommendations for nice places in the area to take our food and sit down to eat? Any advice is appreciated!

There are some porches with chairs outside the main lobby which is upstairs from Sanaa.

You mentioned reservation, but Sanaa does have a "to go" mobile order option in the app!

Yes, I thought of that. The problem is that I'm worried about being able to get in (via car) without a reservation.
I’ve done the mobile order for Kona at the Poly and they let me right in via car with it. I’m planning on doing it for AK this May. Haven’t really heard of anyone getting turned away wit a mobile order. Sometimes the will make you press the I’m here button (so you can’t cancel it).

Yes, I thought of that. The problem is that I'm worried about being able to get in (via car) without a reservation.
Being turned away despite having a mobile order is much more likely at breakfast time (i.e. near park opening) at near park resorts like CR and Boardwalk. So chances are good you’d be fine at Kidani with a dinner time mobile order - but I can’t confirm that (because I haven’t read enough reports of success at AKL).

Walk out of front of lobby and head right over to the pool bar area. There are a few tables over there, that are a nice place to relax

Yeah, that's a great area, even with view of one of the Savannahs. A favorite spot of mine when staying at Kidani. There is also covered balconies to the left and right of the big glass window looking out onto the Savannah from the lobby level. The one on the left is bigger, on the right, you enter kind of a founder's lounge first but you can go out onto the balcony there as well. It is more cramped though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter