Picking a Wonder show to miss & cocktail hour question...

We saw all the Disney-themed shoes during our first Wonder cruise last August, and skipped the comedian/magician/ventriloquist shows. (I've heard folks like them but they aren't our thing). This cruise the only show we did was the Golden Mickeys.

There was a captain's reception and also a Q&A session with the captain on our Wonder cruise that just ended.

Toy story was a big stinkaroo. If it doesn't bother you, watch them on YouTube and then decide. I like the surprise of seeing it for the first time live but it might be an option for you.

We have seen Toy Story three times. It does not, IMO, get better with age and we will be skipping it on all future Wonder cruises.

I'm hoping it is next up for a replacement.

Just got off the Wonder last week and I vote for skipping toy story. Parts of it were good but mostly it is boring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter