• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picking a Date - Need Advice

AStarOnMars

Mouseketeer
As of now, we are either staying at WL or CR (mind you this is for 2008) ... which dates would be best ... as these are my only two options:

June 23rd to July 2nd

or

July 21st to July 30th

Pros? Cons?

I would go for the June 23rd to July 2nd. It is going to be hot and crowded but I think your other dates are going to be hotter and more crowded. The upside-You're going to Disneyworld!!!!!

I agree! It's very hot in June, but the nights are less humid and still a little cooler. In late July, it's hot and humid night and day. On the other hand, it's Disney, so who cares?!;) Have a great time!:cool1:

I don't know that they've released the "seasons" for 2008 yet, but for the past couple of years, the "value" season for the deluxes began about July 5. Your July dates could save you a lot more money.:thumbsup2

We have the same dilemma...wanting to stay at the Poly in 2008. We really want June, but may have to do July to catch the value season.

Have a great trip whatever you decide!:)

for '08 i'd go w/the earlier dates... july 4th is on a friday, so that is likely when a lot of vacations will be happening, but you'll be gone by then... and schools in a lot of the country (particularly the northeast) don't get out for the summer 'til the end of june, so you won't have that crowd during your dates...

but if you're not quite ready to book, and have time to decide, maybe join ***************** in a few months when they post next june/july and check out their crowd calendar for both sets of dates...

I would go in june. We went in July last year and the tour groups from brazil were there and they seemed to clog up the fast pass machine lines etc. Whenever you go you will have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter