picked our dinners for may 2013?

cwt580

always a kid
whats your opinions? staying at WL

Narcossee's
Citrico's
Artist Point 2x (1 as group 1 as anniversary romantic dinner)
Jiko
Flying fish

had but didnt make the cut....

Fultons
Le Cellier(did a dinner in 2003)
Yachtsman(timing just wont work)
ohana(have done dinner 3x) not sure about construction??

That sounds great! Would love to do a trip of all sigs myself! Sorry Fultons didn't make the cut.

i figured between narc's and flying fish. no need for fultons(besides being at DTD)...we havent done any of these before except for AP. We love AP and the atmosphere of WL....

Totally agree! One of my "dream" WDW trips is me and DH at WL with the deluxe dining plan. Breakfast at WCC to start each day and a different signature each night.....

IMGONNABE40! said:
Totally agree! One of my "dream" WDW trips is me and DH at WL with the deluxe dining plan. Breakfast at WCC to start each day and a different signature each night.....

Thats our plan but adding kona,gfc,ohana breakfasts

Fantastic choices. Those are all my favorites, except for Narcossee's, which we haven't dined at yet (just had a drink at the bar).

We recently did the Chef's Wine Tasting Dinner at the Flying Fish and it was amazing. I highly recommend it if that is your type of thing. But if not, the regular menu is awesome as well.

final cuts are done just waiting on adr date....

breakfasts in order

Crystal Palace
WCC
Kona
Boma
Wave
GFC
Ohana am.......... leaving at 2p from WL for MCO

NO lunches just snacks

Dinners in order:
APoint (if arrive in time)
Narc's
Yachtsman
LeCellier
Citricos
APoint second time......... late eve dinner for anniversary..drinks at bar first.
Flying Fish

so did i do a fair job.....??? BTW we are DXDP 4 adults only

im so organized with where we will be when fireworks etc are... even made a chart with movable adr tags.

I dont think i have many tough to get at my 180 plus 10....my first adr is for the second day at 181 so my plan may work to my advantage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter