Pick your favorite resort from the following ..

Pick your favorite from the following

• Beach Club

• Yacht

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Wilderness

• Contemporary

• Boardwalk

Results are only viewable after voting.
AKL....there's nothing better than the coziness of a lodge, the amenities of a deluxe, AND waking up to some ankole cattle or giraffes outside your room.....and I mean.....Jiko and Boma!

AKL has always been my favorite but WL is a very close 2nd. I love being able to sit on the balcony and watch the giraffes and other wild life.

I voted for the BC, but I would pick the YC as a close second. Food courts hold zero appeal to me, so that's not an issue. The themeing is beautiful at both. Great dining choices at the resorts, PLUS...you have all the restuarants on the boardwalk and at Epcot within close walking distance. Plus the ones at the Swan/Dolphin.

The AK and CR are resorts I like to go and dine at, but wouldn't really want to stay there. We did 3 trips in a row at the BWV and I'm not in a hurry to go back.

My vote was for the Wilderness Lodge. It is the only resort listed that we have currently stayed at. My next favorite would be the Beach Club. I would LOVE to stay there sometime in the future. I have no desire to stay in the Contemporary. Just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Out of all these, I have only stayed at CR, so that's my choice!:rotfl: Anyway, you know what they say, "location, location, location".:thumbsup2

I picked the Yacht Club, but it is a close one between YC & BC. I really like the theming and location.

My favorite is WL.....by far. I just feel so peaceful everytime I am there.
You leave the park...and it's like.....aaaahhhhhh...I'm home:goodvibes

Beautiful setting, bay lake, fun pool, geyser, boat rentals, bikes. nice walking path to Fort wilderness, boat to M.k and Contemporary....

My 2nd favorite is BWV. Location, feels upscale and I love the pool area.
I can sit under a shaded table with a nice cool cocktail and watch DD6 go on the slide all day without her being out of sight:thumbsup2...edit...I do this at WL also:)

My favorite is a split stay between BWV and WLV. I did this in Oct and it was ideal.
Kerri

We stayed at the AKL for Christmas. It was great waking to the animals each morning, the kids really loved that part. It is a beautiful lodge to relax at daily. The busses weren't bad, didn't wait more then 15 minutes for a bus. That being said, if it was my first trip I would probably choose the Contemporary, due to its location right by MK. Really it's a matter of what you are wanting in your resort. I want to relax a bit on vacation and we don't spend every waking moment in the park so AKL is perfect for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter