Pick two - Sanaa, Kona, Grand Flo Cafe, Captain's Grille, Teppan Edo

Claireybear

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We are trying to finalise our ADRS and have most sorted but need help choosing 2 between Sanaa, Kona, Grand Floridian Cafe, Captain's Grill and Teppan Edo!
We are on DDP for 21 nights staying at the Beach Club. ALso trying to decide whether Yachtsman is worth 2 credits!
We are 2 adults 3 kids 15,8,4
Thanks,
Claire

Sanaa is the best 1TS meal at WDW; you may not get a lot of hits for it because a lot of people haven't tried it yet but I've eaten at all but 5 TS at WDW and Sanaa is quite good.

For your other choice, I'd probably due Captain's Grille. These others all rank as "ok" to me and since this one is convenient to BC, I'm picking it.

I do not think Yachtsman is worth 2TS. It's not a favorite of mine of Disney's signatures.

I'd pick Sanaa and Kona as well.

I know Sanaa hasn't been open as long, but we own our DVC at AKV, so I've eaten there three times already. I LOVE it. :love: The food, service, and atmosphere are just off the charts great.

Pakey totally beats me out in number of 1 TS restaurants eaten at, BUT I'm not that far behind! And I totally agree to the awesomeness of Sanaa!

just to let you know...Sanaa and Kona rank #1 and #2 with Guest Excellence in the latest survey of Guests...

yeah! we're pretty happy with that!!

Teppan Edo and Kona,
I have not eaten at Sanna, but the menu does not appeal to my tastes.
We would not recommend Yachtsman Steakhouse. It is a beautiful setting with great service, but on 3 trips we have not enjoyed our meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter